Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hi Cypress!

What's up fellow photogs. First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Ari. I hail from Stockton, Ca. I attended UC Davis for 5 years, majoring in international relations and minor in Asian American studies. My favorite color is brown. I'm a Virgo. I like long walks on the beach. lol, jk. I recently moved to SoCal to expand my network for new clients and awesome photographers. I've been shooting since high school (about 6 years ago),but then I got serious in 2006 when I got my business license in Davis, CA. I started out doing events and portraits but eventually found a love for wedding photography. I've been shooting weddings for about a year now, covering about 50+ weddings as the 2nd and main photographer. I'm going to use this blog to post up my class assignments, but please feel free to visit my main blog: www.studio239.blogspot.com. Don't be afraid to leave a comment or say hi! I'm also on Facebook if you want to be my friend.

So today after class Greg did a mini workshop with those who wanted get more in depth with what we learn today ( shooting in manual mode). I highly recommend that you stay for these after class sessions because Greg spills some invaluable tips and advice.

I got the chance to finish my assignment today using our classmate Sabrina as my model. Check her out!














8 comments:

Diana Rush said...

Wow Ari... these are amazing! I'm so bummed that I had to go back to work & didn't get to stay!!

Anonymous said...

Ari that's great ..I haven't had any nice pics of me since along time ! Thank you !!!

Cynthia Dugan Terrell said...

I sent you a not on Facebook. I really want to know how to get images this large on my blog.....

Can you tell me... or show me on Thursday?

Peter said...

Great Photos Ari!

Jack Rodriguez said...

nice portraits i like your style.

Studio 239 Photography said...

Thanks everyone.

-ari

Karen Moore said...

These look so great Ari, nice work :)

Sindy said...

these photos are soooo beautiful! the first and last one are my fav, you're sooo good Ari!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a third yr International Relations Major at UC Davis.